Oh no! You sound overwhelmed... breathe, Stacee. I tried to post something to your first comment and lost that, too. I am just happy to hear that you are okay. Breathe...
Hey Sweetie!!! Hope you're getting your barrings and are starting to starting to get your barrings and beginning to enjoy the experience. Probably need to ask Corey this but is there a way for me to add pictures so I can get you pics of Kennedy Wednesday? or should I just send to your email? Be safe!!! Miss you...love you!!! mom
I am overwhelmed with pride in you and what you are doing. Be the bird, Stacee. Be the bird. Most of all be safe. We will keep following. Love from Birdman, Tami, Isaac, and Alexa.
Oh no! You sound overwhelmed... breathe, Stacee. I tried to post something to your first comment and lost that, too. I am just happy to hear that you are okay. Breathe...
ReplyDeleteHey Sweetie!!! Hope you're getting your barrings and are starting to starting to get your barrings and beginning to enjoy the experience. Probably need to ask Corey this but is there a way for me to add pictures so I can get you pics of Kennedy Wednesday? or should I just send to your email? Be safe!!! Miss you...love you!!! mom
ReplyDeleteI am overwhelmed with pride in you and what you are doing. Be the bird, Stacee. Be the bird. Most of all be safe. We will keep following. Love from Birdman, Tami, Isaac, and Alexa.
ReplyDelete